We are family!!!

We are family!!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 years? REALLY???

WOW! It seems just like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with our miracle. Today we celebrated her 4th BD! She also shares this BD with my wonderful Dad!! I am so BLESSED!

Today she got a Baby Doll. She named her Baby Jordyn. Well after all was cleaned up we took on the task of getting the Baby out of the box and showing her what all she does. Well it was not long before Hannah-Grace was ready to change the baby. I showed her once how to do the diaper. That is all it took, next thing I knew she was putting on and taking off the diaper like a Mom of triplets! She also was holding and feeding her like she has always known what to do. This blew me away!
It was just 4 years ago that I held her, fed her and changed her diaper. Lord, I think you for the wonderful 4 years and memories I have had with our precious Baby Girl! Thank you for trusting me with your Precious Jewel! I am honored you would pick me to raise her with her wonderful father!

No comments: